We would really appreciate your feed back. Please click on the following links to give us your views:
Ofsted Parent View
Alternatively Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about our school at any time of year.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. They use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when. Some of the questions may not be quite as relevant in our special school setting.
However, by sharing your views, you’ll be helping our school improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about the school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England.
To give your views on The Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School please follow the instructions below.
- Go to http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
- Click on the Orange Puzzle Piece – “Give us your views now”
- Click “Register Now”
- Enter your email address and confirm email address
- You will receive an email from Ofsted giving you a user name and password (this can only be used once)
- Search for “Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School”
- Click on school name
Thank you for taking the time to complete these surveys!